Categories

Sunday 20 March 2011

Only in Malaysia!

I dedicate this to my fellow Malaysians (and Singaporeans)...


Malaysian English
Regular English
You don’t know?
Don’t you know?
How come?
Why?
You come later.
Come back later.
Hello?!
Excuse me!
Ok what?
This should ok.
I got already.
I have it.
Got or not?
Do you have it?
What la you.
How could you?
Like that cannot lah.
This is not acceptable.
…is it?
…is that true?
Got so many people in KLCC
There were many people in KLCC
Got air cond or not?
Is there air conditioner?
Can.
Sure
Action – That girl is so action!
Show off
Terror – He is so terer!
Amazing!
Blur – I’m really blur right now.
Confused.
Chop. Do you have the office chop?
Stamp.
Handphone
Mobile/cell phone
Mc
He’s on mc.
Sick/fit note, medical certificate
He’s on a sick leave.

Photostat machine
Can you photostat for me?
Photocopy machine/photocopier
Can you make me a copy?
Bungalow
Detach house /mansion (depends)

2 comments :

E-One said...

Thank you for the info. Patut ar bile tanya handphone, photostat, depa blur...hehehehe... Kalo ada list cam ni lagi, let us know.

TQ.

Jom Belajar English! said...

No prob. tengah fikir lagi ni:D