Categories

Friday 11 February 2011

Beza Verb dan Adverb

Verb = kata kerja
Adverb = kata keterangan

What is a verb?
A verb is an action word. It describes what a subject is doing. > menggambarkan apa yang dilakukan oleh subjek.
Example:
I run. I ran./Saya lari
They eat.  Dey it/Mereka makan
I am sick. I em sik/Saya sakit.

What is an adverb?
Adverb is used to describe a verb.It describes how, when, where or to what extend  the verb performs. >menerangkan dengan lebih mendalam apa yang dilakukan oleh verb( kata kerja)
I run fast. /Saya lari pantas
They eat their breakfast quickly./Mereka makan sarapan dengan cepat.
I am very sick. /Saya sangat sakit.

Note/nota: Macam mana nak tau ianya adverb?
Buat soalan sendiri:
How do I run? I run fast.
How do they eat their breakfast? They eat their breakfast quickly.
How sick am I? I am very sick.

Do you know who is the fastest runner in the world?
Usain Bolt
Usain Bolt is a Jamaican sprinter and a three-time World and Olympic gold medalist. He is the world record and Olympic record holder in the 100 metres, the 200 metres and (along with his teammates) the 4 x 100 metres relay. He is the reigning World and Olympic champion in these three events. ( Sekaranglah. Kalau you baca benda ni nanti 2012 dah tak tahu siapa pulak).