Categories

Monday 15 February 2016

Have been atau had been?

Apa beza have been dan has been?
Have been
Have been digunakan bila anda memulakan sesuatu dimasa lalu dan masih berlaku hingga sekarang.
I have been waiting for you since 7am.
I have been searching for my keys.
I have been so tired lately.
(Has been digunakan utk he/she/it)
Had been
Had been digunakan apabila sesuatu berlaku sebelum sesuatu yg lain dimasa lalu atau sesuatu yg telah tamat dimasa lalu.
I had been living in JB before I moved to KL.
I had been to New York 8 years ago.
I had been working for abc management for 5 years until I received another offer.
Choose have been, has been or had been.
1. I _ waiting for 2 hours before he arrived.
2. I _ taking the 8am train since April.
3.They _ enjoying the weather in Spain this last few days.
4. I _ cooking since 5pm for dinner.
5. I _ given the opportunity to work in Singapore, but I declined.
6. I _ reading this thriller book when I found an even better one.
7. I _ so worried until I received a call from Mike.
8. We _ going in circles for the past 30minutes to find the clinic.
9. He _ very helpful with the project.
10. It _ raining nonstop since Tuesday.
Answers:
1)had been 2)have been 3)have been 4)have been
5)had been 6)had been
7)had been 8)have been
9)has been 10)has been

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Wow.. so amazing.. im so grateful now because i felt understanding about knowledge.. thanks for helping����

Adellea Suhana said...

That's was very useful.